Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Google, food and uhm... yeah.

So I am talking with Elles on the phone. Workin in with bluetooth yo. So I have under 10 months [maybe] till I am 18... I get to vote this election. I am failing Government yet I will be of age to place my opinion in a vast jumble of everyone else’s opinion.. Just to make more Gov’t for next years Juniors. This sucks. On the plus side.... uhm. there is no plus side. On a positive note my dinner will be done in a lil bit.. which is good because I am really hungry. I am really bored and not sure if I want to continue to write this.
OOOOOOOh. A while ago I google searched Famous For Something. I actually had to type in FAMOUS FOR SOMETHING BAND to get us number 1. when I typed in Famous For Something we were like 10.. or less. BUT now when you type it in we are number 3!!! Thats amazing no?!?! && if you type in Marychristine.. my personal myspace comes up.. CREEPY. I need to look for a job.. I might apply for McDonalds online tonight... I will tell them straight up that I will not touch raw meat. or cooked meat.. unless its wrapped up already..... UGH. So much work for Hollywood. But again I sing
HOLLYWOOD HERE I COME
[[p.s. check out www.myspace.com/alexmasonsmusic this girl is awesome]]
XoXo

No comments: