Tuesday, January 22, 2008

American Idol

My mom and I are watching auditions for American Idol. This one kid who is 16 just sang.. he is kinda cute and has a good voice. No Joe Jonas but you know... people like him are rare.
I sent out a long.. weird bulletin about them. I am not sure what else to write on here aside from the fact that we really need to get to the studio and record I Really Could Care Less before we are ousted by Katie. Long story short... WE NEED TO GET TO THE STUDIO.
Okay.. I really have to pee and idk what else to write on here so here is the bulletin I posted earlier::

The guys are genuinely amazing. ITS just weird. Not them as people.. just their front. Its complicated yet simple. I am happy for them yet my heart cant help but cry. Its like when you believed the Easter bunny was this cute lil rabbit and you go to the mall and he was 6 foot tall. Or your parents tell you that Santa or the tooth fairy isn't real. What else did they lie about?? The world is a scary place. LIFE is full of unexpected things. I just want to run up to those boys and grab their arms and cry while begging them to just stop and listen. 'Take A Breath' is a good song for that with the words 'Worlds spinning round. there's no sign of slowing down. so wont you take a breath' honestly? They cause our world to keep spinning. They aren't slowing down. but dont they realize you can only go so fast on a highway and not expect to die when you crash. they need to take it easy. They expect us to take a breath when they are already taken our breath away. Its just insane. I dont understand it anymore. If you told me Jonas was going to quit singing and acting and just go into seclusion. I am not sure if I would break down and just cry till my life ended or if I would just sit here and think. If you told me the world was going to end tomorrow. I would find a way to keep their posters and cds safe. Maybe die with my Jonas t-shirt on.
They need a reality check. They deserve all of this so much. They have immense talent and are amazing at what they do. They are living their dream and I am so proud at all that they have done/accomplished.
I am sure they think all the time 'what it?'. I do too.. but I dont think they realize what it all really means. What if they slowed down? They would get more of a following in the in-between time of everything. They wouldn't be tiring out. They would know who their true fans were, those who waited. What if they didnt become famous? I wouldn't be talking to you. I would have never met some of my best friends. They would be in Ringwood still. They would prolly grow up to be a comedian, the president or a preacher. What if they stayed with Columbia? would they still be working on fame? would they still have made the songs they have? the song Hollywood wouldn't exist, that's for sure. Sorry.. I just needed to vent a lil bit..
I just dont understand it anymore. I try so hard. I just dont get it
.

I am gunna end todays blog with the following::
A] I still have to pee
B] We still need to get into the studio
C] I'm txtn with my girls Alex Mason, Nicole Patriaca, Mariah Budin and Lexi Reed
D] I really have to pee.

On a more serious note my philosophy for today is:: Everything happens for a reason. When you think your life sucks ass... there is always someone out there who would KILL to trade you spots. Be thankful for what you have, WHO you have, when you have it/them. You live life once, have fun. Make memories, not regrets.

<33

No comments: