Thursday, January 17, 2008

'I Really Could Care Less [SOS]

It's official. The band I am in, Famous For Something, will be doing a reply to Jonas Brothers hit 'SOS'. It is the girls version of 'SOS' and will be entitled 'I Really Could Care Less [SOS]' We got it officially copyrighted today so it's okay to post now. We are very excited for this and are sure it will generate a lot of publicity for the band when we can finally take it to the studio.

There are a lot of people on youtube who sang this song in its original form [Nicole Patriaca's work].I love her work insanely. I hope people arent that pissed when they hear/see the new version. I really dont want the drama. Nicole is so nice though. I am really glad that we talk. I am sooo effing thankful she isnt a bitch. haha. [I'm gunna regret writing that later..'Mary.. way to be cool in your blog JERK' hehe] but seriously. I am glad she is so cool about us using/changing her work. I can't wait till we can perform this song for Jonas and tell them about her. AHHH.. on a down side....

We need $30 to get into the studio :[ Donate money to us. Buy our merchandise.. uhm. I am willing to wash a car, or. feed your pet dog/llama/zebra/cat/fish.. maybe even turtle. I will sell you some barbie dolls that have never been removed from their boxes too....

Ugh. Why does the world depend on money??

No comments: