Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shootthepirate

Photobucket

ROFLAMO. Okay so my url used to be ‘www.yoitsmarychristine.blogspot.com’ I got curious is ‘shootthepirate.blogspot.com’ existed... well it does now... I changed my url to it. I am not sure why though. I mean I know why. but its just funny to think that no one used it yet. the internet is a crazy place. fer sure fer sure. So I have been sick this past week. It sucks. I went to school monday [sick] tuesday was a snow day and I didnt go wednesday or today. I am going tomorrow though. I’ve been eating Chicken free chicken noodle soup. Before you ask.. yes. there is such a thing because I made it. Its some fettuccini noodles in chicken broth. meat free ^-^ and its artificial flavoring for the broth so there is nothing to worry about and DAMN is it good. My cell phone is almost dead and I am tired of typing so I guess I am goign to close this blog with my usual mind numbing philosophy . Here it goes: okay... 5 minutes have passed and I have nothing. You dont get a philosophical comment today. here is a slight one from this. Just take life for what it is. If it gives you lemons, happily make lemonade. At least you wont be thirsty!!
I have no clue what I am talking about right now.
I’m outtie yo!!!!


XoXo
Marychristine Donna Bennett

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

I totally have one for you;;

"The only way to win, is to die trying."

"DYING IS NOT AN OPTION JOE! SHUT UP!"

;) ♥