Friday, January 18, 2008

For Once I would like to have a hippo for xmas

I just checked my grades
Photo Exam:: A Semester:: B
Govt Exam:: C- Semester:: D
English Exam:: ? Semester:: D
WoodsExam::C- Semester:: C+
Choir Exam::A- Semester:: B
GeoExam::B Semester:: B-


So as of right now I havent failed any classes this year. Today was going well until I checked my grades. When I checked them my life was fine.. after that.. it all went down hill.
Laura got grounded shortly after that..
THEN the transmission in my blazer blew up...
which means...
No Jonas For Me.

If there is supposed to be a rainbow after the rain.. why dont I see one after my tears fall??

ugh. I am going to try and start blogging more.. its addicting when I start a blog.. I just never do that often.
All the dogs are let in because its -1 degree outside.. I hope our ducks and chickens are going to be okay :/

A lot of drama happened with the band today and people being mad at us for a few minutes because of a missunderstanding. On a plus side.. the bands myspace got almost 200 views today and got almost as many plays!! Is it pathetic that I am excited about those numbers??

Ugh. Hollywood here we come.

eXs && Ohs
Marychristine

No comments: