Sunday, February 3, 2008

Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas

YAAAY
So I feel bad about being so happy right now but... I AM GOING TO SEE JONAS AGAIN! A fan since 06 and I am finally going to my second concert. February 23, 2008. INSANE. I cannot wait.

holy shit.
when I found out I started freaking, Crying almost. I just love knowing that I will get to see the guys who make the darkest day have a rainbow again.

Events::
November 26, 2006: I was sick &missed that week of school. SO.. no Jonas. [supposed to be my first concert]
July 2, 2007: Drove to Cleveland to see them. If we hadn't gotten lost [by over 40 miles] we would have been first in line.. and gotten the private M&G.. doughnuts.. all that. BUT we were center of the front row and when Joseph jumped out it was right in front of my sister and I lol.
July 27, 2007: Jonas Brothers read my shout out on Radio Disney. Joe slaughtered my name.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aVQDwPe1nKw [within the first 45 seconds]
August 22, 2007: I talked with the guys on WXXL Radio. Got Kevin to say he loved Mariah
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQ14BScPfTs [the last like 20 seconds]
December 6, 2007: Met the guys at WIOG Studios in Saginaw Michigan.
&&
February 23, 2007: Second concert at Fox Theatre in Detroit Michigan!!



I cant wait for this concert. I really hope I can figure out a way to get Shandi her ticket. We need to perform IRCCL for the guys.. ugh. Its just not the same with out shandi kaye <333

Deep thought:: Once again. Be thankful for what you have. Everything has a reason and a time. It all will work out in the end!!!

XoXo

2 comments:

Laura Jean said...

LMAOOO I LOVE THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG! DUDEEE <3.

Laura Jean said...

DUDDEE I LOVE THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG ;) <3.