Wednesday, February 13, 2008

School... gayyyyy

Okay. So MANY blogs ago.. I complained about snow days and how we had 5 snow days in a two week period. Well. this week. I was in school one day so far.
I'm really lame. I hate school. I can't wait till I am done or can be homeschooled because of the band. If you think I am being over dramatic about how much school I miss and how little I like school.... Look over the following::

Key
September
October
November
December
January
Febuary



Yeah.. my grades are bad too.. I think my GPA is like uhm... a 1.4 or something like that.. but I am still passing.. well... I was... Ugh. School sucks hardcore.

Philosophical note:: STAY IN SCHOOL. Kinda funny huh?? No seriously.. school is really important... I'm a bad role model lol.

XoXo

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

someone's uckingfay lame. =]


hey ROMEO! <3.