Thursday, February 21, 2008

break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar

GIVE ME A BREAK

So shandi deff deleted everything on Famous For Something. She wrote on there 'YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND STUPID. WAY TO CHANGE THE EMAIL BUT NOT THE PASSWORD?!? WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU?? HAVE FUN DOING THE BAND NOW SUCKERS'

She also changed the display name to Sucksville Suckers. ourwebsite was imafagurfag.com

ohh yeah it gets worse..

she deleted FAMOUS FOR SOMETHING Property. Lauras parents paid for the recording time and I paid to get all the photos done.

ugh. why must she be like that. she accused us of deleting the banner she made. LAURA AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING. She freaked on me about the camcorder. I am sorry that I was in bad mood but thats not my fucking fault... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD TODAY?!?!?!?!?! I just hope that nothing blows out of proportion anymore that it already is.... Laura and I redid as much as we can already. We are sending friend requests like crazy....

i just dont get it.

gag me with a spoon

No comments: