Monday, February 11, 2008

Fix the flat on your car...

I dont feel like blogging.. here are some photos of the last couple days.. if you cant actually see them... ohhhhhhh well....

Photobucket
Mah shoe... pretty cool
Photobucket
Mah other shoe... awesome
Photobucket
My moms chicken sandwhich for lunch at the hospital
My moms hospital food
Carrots.. with my moms lunch... grosser than the chicken...
Bored.. long night.. 2 am
I was bored at around 2 am and decided to play solitaire.. I'm not good
Photobucket
Mah Feett...... dey are UGLY.. but I love the design
California
A dorito I had that was in the shape of california

XoXo
Stay in school

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

lmaoooo that dortio made this so much more amazing. why didn't you tell me about it?!?!?!? wait.. i'm half-positive you did.
nice shoes. and feet. and carrots. and chicken.....

erfay uresay.

i wonder if oejay can read iglatinpay. =D