Saturday, February 9, 2008

Disatro-catasro-pheeeeeeee

GAG ME.
My mom is in the hospital for a few days. I opened this blog at the time we rushed her to the ER.
I was going to write about how I named my Jonas, Jonas. For those of you who dont get it... my Vagina is named Jonas.. because Jonas is another word for Vagina..
[[[ inside joke with laura... lmao.. 'do guys really name their .. you know... manparts??' 'haha dunno.... wouldnt it be funny to have a vagina named jonas?? jonas means vagina doesnt it?' 'OMG YOU SHOULD DO THAT.. it would be awkwardly funny']]]

KATIE LYNN ALLART. You are my hero. Thank you.

I can't wait to see meemo.
I can't wait to see jonas.

Valora is a good band. You should listen to them.
Ryan Narciso is an amazing singer. You should listen to him too.
OH and
Famous For Something. Them too ^-^

Long day.
All I have to say is. once again.
Be thankful for what you have. Life is toooo short to have regrets and hate.
Love.
All the time.. every chance you get.

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

maryyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
your momma better feel better <3.