Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Actual update.

In all my haste to vent on the new album. I forgot to do an update.. Since I haven’t since may.

** Demi Lovato concert at the house of blues Cleveland in June. I was front row. I got her guitar pick and set list.
** Jonas Brothers concert. 7-05. Right in front of the cat walk. I got Kevin’s guitar pick.

**Katie came to visit. 7-22. I was also diagnosed with PCOS on that day.

** Push Play concert. Second row, even though we were first in line and in line for more than 7 hours before the concert. I got Steve’s guitar pick.

** The Maine/Metro Station/ Good Charlotte/ Boys like girls concert. Second and third row most the night. We were first in line.. Got there at 3 am. I got a boys like girls guitar pick.

School starts September 2nd. Senior year. Not really looking forward to it.

No comments: