Sunday, December 2, 2007

You made my heart smash, I'd rather walk on broken glass
Okay so I am going to start out with two posts for today.
This is my first ever ^-^
pretty awesome.

I am not sure what I want to say with this one other than I wrote a new partial song.
I guess I will put it on here bc I have nothing better to do.

let me put your face on the side of a milk carton
I sure am missing you
I’ll make wanted signs
Cause you’re wanted for breaking my heart in two
I miss you I love you I hate you you make me cry
Miss me love me hate me wont you try
to give me a second of you life
that is all I ask for
One second and it would settle the score
cupid you are so stupid
making me love, hate, someone I cant date
I am not sure how much more I can take


I have nothing else to say.
for now.
Best Wishes && God Bless
XoXo
Marychristine

1 comment: